Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

the one marching...? hahaha... i loike!!!

one of my dear friend tagged me as 'the one marching'... hahaha... something that i almost forgot...

why 'the one marching'? for those who don't know (or those who already forget... like me :D), i was selected as Pelatih Kawad Terbaik Modul Polis bagi Sidang C batch 1/2008... seronoknye Tuhan saje yg tau.. bukan senang nak bekawad depan ramai orang, esp masa assessment tu, hehehe... u need to berdiri in one line & marched ikut command yg diberi... salah je trus terkeluar, fuh...

for me, that's was what we called rezeki... actually masa tu baru je tukar sidang... if i wasn't in sidang c, i might not be the chosen one, heh... we never know...

to my friend mel a.k.a marmalade (http://m-ism.blogspot.com), thanks dear for the remarks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment